About the Firm
Conscientious Covington Workers' Compensation Attorney Helps Workers Hurt on the Job
Knowledgeable counselor advocates for injured employees to receive the benefits they need
If you've been injured on the job, you are unable to work, and medical bills are mounting, your best chance at getting the benefits you need is to seek help from an experienced workers’ compensation attorney. At the Law Office of Gregory Reardon, LLC in Covington, I provide skilled guidance to injured clients throughout Southeast Louisiana. As a lawyer with more than three decades representing injured workers, I will help you file your claim and appeal a denial so that you get the benefits you’re entitled to for lost wages and medical expenses. I also represent accident victims in personal injury claims so the compensation they receive is full and fair. When you need seasoned legal counsel after suffering an injury, I am committed to providing you with the detailed advice and strong advocacy you deserve throughout your case.
Hardworking legal advocate provides personalized attention
It is important to feel confident in the attorney you choose to represent your interests. Injured workers in Southeast Louisiana trust me to handle their legal needs because of my:
- Reputation in the community — The Law Office of Gregory Reardon, LLC has earned a reputation for ethical and trustworthy conduct in dealings with clients, colleagues and the community as a whole.
- Dedication to clients — I believe it is important to respond quickly to clients' needs, offer personalized attention, provide detailed information, and answer all questions.
- Skillful advocacy — Since 1987, I have been honing my skills so that I can offer each client a unique, well-planned strategy and advocate effectively on their behalf in negotiations, hearings and other proceedings.
I offer a free consultation so that we can discuss your needs and you can learn about your options.
Areas of Practice
Experienced workers' compensation and personal injury lawyer fights to protect victims’ rights
Whether you’ve been injured at work or in an accident caused by someone’s negligence, I will seek the compensation you deserve in cases involving:
- Workers’ compensation — If you are suffering from an on-the-job injury, I can help you pursue a workers' compensation claim to cover medical expenses and wages lost while you are unable to work. Workers' compensation benefits cover not only sudden incidents such as construction site accidents but also conditions that develop over time such as repetitive stress injuries or illnesses caused by workplace conditions.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured due someone else's failure to live up to their obligations, I can represent you in a personal injury claim to recover compensation for auto accidents, slip and fall and other premises liability cases, and trucking accidents. If a family member has been killed through negligence or misconduct, I can represent the estate in a wrongful death action for a range of damages.
For help seeking compensation for either type of injury, you can count on my experience and dedication to obtaining the payments you need as quickly as possible.
Contact a dedicated Southeast Louisiana workers' injury lawyer for a free consultation
When you've suffered an injury on the job or elsewhere, let the Law Office of Gregory Reardon, LLC in Covington handle the paperwork and legal requirements so that you can focus on making a full recovery. I have more than 30 years of experience helping injury victims receive the full benefits and compensation they are entitled to, and I am ready to put my experience to work for you. To schedule a free consultation, call my office at 985-626-6155 or contact me online